Special Committees for COB
- UB Graduate Programmes Development Committee
- Employ various methodologies, to determine stakeholder perceptions of the character and core values of The University of The Bahamas.Review existing practices with respect to institutional image within relevant departments particularly as these relate to the mission and functions of The College of The Bahamas.
- Recommend legislation and regulations to establish The University of The BahamasRecommend legislation and regulations that govern higher education in The BahamasRecommend amendments to other legislation and regulations that affect or will be affected by A. and B. aboveRecommendations for transitioning The College of The Bahamas to The University of The BahamasRecommend legislation and regulations to govern research in The Bahamas by Bahamian and non-Bahamian institutions and persons
- Employ various methodologies, including review of secondary data, document analysis, observation, interviews, surveys and focus groups to produce an Academic Plan for The University of The Bahamas.Review The College’s existing academic programmes, particularly as these relate to the following functions: teaching, conferring credentials and conveying of knowledge.
- UTS Research Working Group
- Code of Conduct